Volunteer hours are VERY important to us. GORC tracks these volunteer hours and if you don't report them, they won't be counted in our annual reports. This information is used to present land managers and agencies our "track record" for building and maintaining sustainable singletrack.
Project Administration Log Guidelines
- Examples of project administration (but not limited to): interacting with land managers, email exchanges, data entry, conceptual trail design work for a project, presentations, initial planning stages, council meetings, etc.
- Describe what work you peformed. For example, "Met with Wildwood City Council to request approval of Bluff View flow trail conceptual design"
- Do not enter anyone else's name if you are logged in as the system will credit the time to you and not the person you entered.
- Remember, if you don't send in your volunteer hours, it never happened!!!
- You must be logged in view the form, otherwise please register for a free GORC website account.