Volunteer hours are VERY important to us. GORC tracks these volunteer hours and if you don't report them, they won't be counted in our annual reports. This information is used to present land managers and agencies our "track record" for building and maintaining sustainable singletrack.
Please Note: At every official trail building event GORC automatically tracks your hours when you sign in onsite. You must be logged in view the form, otherwise please register for a free GORC website account.
General Administration Log Guidelines
- Examples of general administration (but not limited to): interacting with sponsors, email exchanges, data entry, finances, social media, marketing, website work, basically anything that keeps GORC running but isn't performed out on the trail!
- Describe what work you peformed. For example, "I talked to 3 bike shops today, mailed brochures out and worked the REI Gives Back event. All on the same day!"
- Do not enter anyone else's name if you are logged in as the system will credit the time to you and not the person you entered.
- Remember, if you don't send in your volunteer hours, it never happened!!!
- You must be logged in view the form, otherwise please register for a free GORC website account.