Build - Eureka MTB Skills Park - Trail Building Day 03-06-21
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021 - 9am - 1pm
Location: Timbers of Eureka
1. Clean up/resurfacing features at bottom of west coast, berms at the top of east coast, and lower washed out sections of east coast.
2. Moving dirt from current piles to these locations.
3. Rock armoring wooden bridge entrance on Colossus
4. Address drainage issues on dual slalom and fix washed out areas.
5. Reshaping berms and features on dual slalom
COVID-19 & Trailbuilding: As most trail crews are small, working outside of normal exposure to the public, trail building is an inherently “socially isolated” activity. GORC believes that utilizing best practices in maintaining a hygienic and safe work site can minimize the potential of exposure to COVID-19 for volunteers and the general public. We will require all volunteers to maintain a physical distance of 6' while working. If that is not possible, a mask will be required. If you feel sick or have been exposed to someone who has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home. We will look forward to seeing you at a future trail build.
Directions: Exit highway 44 and head south on 109. Turn left a the car wash and strip mall about a mile down.
What to bring: Gloves, Sturdy shoes, eye protection, and something to drink on the trail.
Lunch will be provided.
1 Coffey Park Ln
Eureka, MO 63025