Update: Raffle party date: May 30th starting at 5pm at Bike Surgeon in Shiloh, Illinois!
The spring 2015 trail building season is upon us and GORC wants to reward those who put in their time helping to build and maintain our region's singletrack. GORC and Bike Surgeon have teamed up to offer an amazing prize, a 2015 Specialized Fatboy fat bike valued at $2,100. A Fatboy demo bike will be on hand at a few of our trail building days so you can check it out in person and ride it.
How To Earn An Entry / Raffle Details
- The Build Skinny, Ride Fat raffle is tied to the GORC 2015 spring trail building schedule. Raffle starts January 24th at SIUE and ends after the Rock Hollow trail build May 2nd, 2015. Raffle party date: May 30th starting at 5pm at Bike Surgeon in Shiloh, Illinois!
- To Earn a raffle entry you must be a current paid member either at the individual, family or lifetime level AND attend any spring 2015 trail building event or Monthly Social.
- You must sign our attendance sheet at each event you attend to receive an entry.
- Trail Building Event = 2 entries, monthly social = 1 entry.
- For each event you attend you will receive an entry.
- Bike Surgeon in Shiloh, Illinois is donating this amazing raffle prize.
- Winner will be announced at a raffle party being held at Bike Surgeon. Raffle party date: May 30th starting at 5pm at Bike Surgeon in Shiloh, Illinois!
- The winner will pick their frame size between S-XL. The color is Satin Army Green.
- The 2015 Specialized Fatboy bike retails at the value of $2,100 and is not redeemable as cash or credit.
- The bike will be registered as new, and comes with all warrantees and service package from Bike Surgeon.
- A demo bike will be available at some of the trail building events. Check back on each trailbuilding event page to see if the demo will be available.
2015 Specialized Fatboy
All the fun of a fat bike with the performance of a Specialized. The Fatboy combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6" Ground Control tires to create a geometry similar to Specialized 29er geometry for nimble handling in the most extreme conditions.
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and stiff
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ 5-inch tire clearance for stiff handling
- Fat 26" disc, alloy single wall rims are designed to handle even the worst terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26x4.6" tires roll over anything
- Custom 2x10, forged alloy crankarm, w/ 100mm spindle for put the power down
- Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power
- SRAM X7, 10-speed, medium carbon cage derailleur for crisp and precise shifting
Specifications subject to change without notice.
* *Not all sizes available in all markets
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||394mm||445mm||483mm||533mm|
|Top Tube Length (Horizontal)||576mm||603mm||625mm||650mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||60mm||60mm||60mm||60mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||315mm||315mm||315mm||315mm|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm||135mm||150mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||70.5°||70.5°||70.5°|
|Seat Tube Angle (Actual)||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Angle (Effective)||73°||73°||73°||73°|