GORC tracks volunteer hours. At every trail building event we count all the hours the volunteers work. This information is used to present land managers and agencies our "track record" for building and maintaining sustainable singletrack. We ask that all members and non-members submit their volunteer time (in minutes format) to GORC for inclusion in our reports to the land managers.
Volunteer hours are VERY important to us. GORC tracks these volunteer hours and if you don't report them, they won't be counted in our annual reports. You must be logged in view the form, otherwise please register for a free GORC website account.
Bike Patrol Log Guidelines
- Drive time to and from the trailhead counts as volunteer hours.
- List your time (in minutes) in 5 minute increments.
- Try to accurately report the date of the work performed.
- Describe what work you peformed. For example, "I helped patrol the Greensfelder Challenge."
- Please use proper capitalization: Ignoring this will create formatting issues for your user account.
- For Location please enter the Park Name (see trail drop-down list). For Subject, please enter the Park Name after the subject.
- Do not enter anyone else's name if you are logged in as the system will credit the time to you and not the person you entered.
- Remember, if you don't send in your volunteer hours, it never happened!!!
- You must be logged in view the form, otherwise please register for a free GORC website account.